The Members site is an exclusive area of theMill website. It aims to provide those that either can’t physically train at theMill, or those that just want more information, a further look into our training philosophy and programs, our ethos, and information on why and how we train.
Each Online Member pays a subscription fee in order to access exclusive content including:
- Training programs and GAC programs – follow the GAC programs undertaken by the Mill members, updated weekly.
- News – a database of information exclusive to theMill Members. Past and future Mill events.
- Training videos – footage of theMill GACs, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and competition team training to motivate and educate.
- Video tutorials – Virtual coaching to teach you correct technique, full ROM and injury prevention.
- Images and other information on physical and mental strength and conditioning in-line with theMill ethos.
- Apparel – sales of apparel exclusive to theMill gym online members.
The Members site is an invaluable source of reference and education material that reflects our disciplined approach to training. Anyone can benefit from becoming an Online Member, particularly:
- Aspiring soldiers and special forces operators
- Fitness professionals
- Strength and conditioning coaches
- Gym owners
- Fitness enthusiasts
- Military enthusiasts
- Self-defence and martial arts enthusiasts
Plus anyone seeking an insight into:
- Special Forces training techniques and programs
- Military training
- Functional fitness
- Self-defence and martial arts
- Olympic Weightlifting
To become an Online Member CLICK HERE