Duration: 12-hours (Saturday 6am to 6pm)
Dates: Go to the 'Events' webpage for the next camp.
HAVOC is a immersive experiential challenge which is as much of a learning course as it is a physical and mental challenge. As with all the challenges in our program, we focus on key specific learning outcomes facilitated by physically arduous activities suitable for all fitness levels.
Some of the key-learnings of HAVOC include:
- Demonstrate ability to contribute as a team-leader
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate information on unfamiliar tasks
- Demonstrate ability to function under duress
- Demonstrate ability to manage feedback
- Demonstrate ability to provide constructive feedback
Pay for an upcoming Havoc Challenge here:
Register your interest for the next Havoc Challenge here: