Duration: 6-hours (Saturday 10am to 4 pm).
Dates: Go to the 'Events' webpage for the next camp.
Manic is an immersive experiential challenge. As with all of our camps we have set out very clear outcomes which give you an introduction to your true potential. This is the first of our 4 main challenges. It is an introductory experience to what's in-store as you progress through the continuum.
Some of the Challenge objectives include:
- Demonstrate level of physical fitness
- Demonstrate level of mental resilience
- Demonstrate ability to adequately provide instruction on a known subject
- Demonstrate ability to adequately provide instruction on a unfamiliar subject
- Demonstrate memory retention. Achieve average KIM score of 75%
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to contribute as team-member