COST: $45.00 (members); $50 (non-members)
Duration: 4-hour workshop
Timings: 9:30am to 12:30pm (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time)
Dates: TO BE CONFIRMED FOR 2018 - register below to be notified of upcoming dates.
The Bodyweight Calisthenics Workshop is an intensive 4-hour workshop designed to improve your technique, breathing and efficiency and to maximise the benefits of bodyweight calisthenic movements.
The workshop will technique training in:
- Setting and packing the shoulder
- Bracing the thoracic cavity and spine
- Understanding the hinge-movement and the hollow position
- Understanding the basic movements and learning to appropriately scale movements
- Performing the handstand and building up to a freestanding handstand
- Performing the kipping movement and building up to a ring and bar muscle-up
Our instructors have developed a workshop package which is comprehensive and invaluable in maximising your time spent doing bodyweight movements.
To book your spot please 'click' below:
To be notified of upcoming workshops please register here: