Dates: TO BE CONFIRMED FOR 2018 - Register below to be notified of upcoming dates.
Duration: 24-hour challenge
Part 3 of the Resilience Development Program and includes:
- Joining instruction with required equipment list
- 12-week preparation & training program
- Certificate of Completion
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CAMP IS MODELLED ON TRUE SPECIAL FORCES SELECTION PROCESSES CONDUCTED BY TRUE SPECIAL FORCES INSTRUCTORS. IT IS THEREFORE A HIGHLY INTENSIVE, MENTALLY CHALLENGING AND PHYSICALLY ARDUOUS EXPERIENCE.
Very limited places are available on this Challenge.
To secure a spot and receive your Information/Registration pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
The Chaos Challenge is a gruelling Special Forces Selection inspired Training Camp open to all applicants, civilian and military, who wish to gain an insight into the SF selection processes, and test their ability to function within and lead a team under duress.
During this challenge you will learn and understand:
- The ethos and principles that govern elite performers operating as elite teams working in hostile conditions
- The mindset, mental conditioning and physical hardiness required to operate in Special Forces
- The criteria, systems, processes and programs for identifying and selecting suitable SF operators
- The skills to interpret your environment in order to make effective decisions and solve complex problems under duress
- Demonstrate personal methodology on assessing team-mates
- Demonstrate high level of physical fitness and ability
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate and interpret task information and succinctly communicate key-objectives
- Demonstrate ability to make objectives decisions
- Demonstrate ability to make plan and execute complex tasks
- Demonstrate desire to seek information and clarify important points
- Demonstrate very good knowledge of advanced functional training techniques
- Demonstrate very good skill-level in advanced functional training techniques
- Demonstrate safe behaviours
- Demonstrate personal health and hygiene
- Demonstrate personal organisation skills
- Demonstrate team organisational skills
- Demonstrate proficiency and safe handling of basic training equipment
- Demonstrate an understanding of performance improvement skills
- Demonstrate ability to utilise new skills to read and adapt to a new an unfamiliar environment
- Demonstrate a controlled sense-of-urgency
- Develop an understanding of self-limitations and a greater understanding of actual capacities.
Register your interest for an upcoming Chaos Challenge:
Pay for an upcoming Chaos Challenge here: